Dodi Li Chamsa Ketubah
Ketubah with Reform Hebrew and English text around "Chamsa I" featuring the phrase "Ani l'dodi v'dodi li" (I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine) and the seven species of the land of Israel, filled with Shir HaShirim/Song of Songs.
Be sure to fill out the Ketubah Contract Text Info Form so your order can be finalized!
The chamsa is a Middle Eastern symbol that crosses many cultures, including Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Bedouin, and more. It has as many interpretations for its exact meaning as there are people, but common ones include being the “Hand of Miriam,” the “Hand of Fatima,” the “Hand of Mary,” an amulet that protects against the evil eye, a symbol of symmetry and balance in life, among others. It’s an open hand with five fingers (the word “chamsa” comes from the Arabic for “five”) and often has other symbols inside it.
- Ketubah Text: your choice: Reform/Egalitarian, Conservative/Lieberman, Orthodox, B'rit Ahuvim/modern, Interfaith, Anniversary/Renewal, or Other)
- Micrography Text: Shir HaShirim/Song of Songs
- Size: 16"x20"
- Made-To-Order Timeframe: Avg 2-4 weeks; Will be ready to ship 5-10 business days after all details for the blanks are finalized & proof image is confirmed by the customer
If you don't have all the information for the blanks today, you'll still need to fill out the Ketubah Contract Text Info Form before your order can be fulfilled, including:
- Date of the wedding (and whether it's before or after sunset)
- Location of the wedding
- Couple's names (Hebrew & English) & gender language preferences
- Couple's parents' names (Hebrew & English)
This design is also available as a standalone 11"x14" numbered art print.
Ketubah texts can be arranged around almost any RaeAn Designs micrography artwork; use the Contact form to inquire!
We Also Recommend
Progress Pride 2021 Flag Micrography Print (5"x7" or 8"x10")
Aroace / Aromantic Asexual Pride Flag Micrography Print (5"x7")